- Dmytro Razumkov, Head of the "Sluha Narodu" political party announced that the initiative of cleaning and restarting HCJ and HQCJ with the participation of civil society and international experts shall be one of the most urgent ones for the new Verkhovna Rada.
- Cassation Administrative Court of the Supreme Court partially satisfied the claim of the DEJURE Foundation lawyers.
- The National Anticorruption Bureau of Ukraine and Prosecutor's General Office published recordings of conversations of the judges of the District Administrative Court of Kyiv (DACK).
- Candidates who passed to the next stage of the competition for candidates for the presidential appointment of HCJ members were announced.
- In August and September, DEJURE Foundation will hold three training events on the specifics of the interrogation of juveniles who are in contact with the law. These trainings are organized for lawyers, investigators, prosecutors, judges, and activists in Kyiv.
- The High Anti-Corruption Court starts work on September 5.
More about these and other main events of the last month and announcements for the month coming
the August issue of Judicial Reform Newsletter.